Sunday, November 22, 2009

Maternity Pictures Photographer (Phoenix)- Meghan & Kevin

Pregnancy seems like such an exciting and anticipatory time, which is exactly why I love to photograph it. It is pretty easy to get a mother to be to smile! I got to take pictures with my friends, Meghan and Kevin this past week and it was so fun. They were troopers! Even though it was FREEZING outside, thanks to the wind that day, they were willing to go outside, go inside, lay in the grass, sit in weird positions... The ideal scenario for a photographer looking for some great shots. They were such a happy and loving couple and I'm sure they will make wonderful parents. I cannot wait to meet little Braddick!! Here are some of my favorites from the day:


















Thanks again, Meghan and Kevin. I am so happy for you both!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

They turned out good! Meghan looks super cute preggo:)